Miniature trees with evergreen leaves are great for the not-so-green thumb or the sophisticated European gardener. Potted in a dark stained hand crafted wood box along with mahogany pods, the Euonymus Tree will flourish in diverse conditions from dry and shady to full sun - definately indoors for winter! Measures approximately 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 16 3/4". Requires 2nd day shipping.
Euonymus Tree Includes
- 1 Euonymus Tree
- 2 Mahogany Pods
- 1 Dark Stained Hand Crafted Wood Box
- The Euonymus Tree is an easy to care for potted topiary.
- To care for this plant, remove plastic pot from it's wooden presentation box and place in the sink. Water thoroughly and allow to drain completely before returning the plant to it's presentation box.
- Your Euonymus Tree should be watered every 2-3 days and enjoys bright, indirect sunlight. The plant should also be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Your topiary may also need the occasional trimming to preserve the round shape.
- Your Euonymus Tree should be kept in it's plastic pot and wooden crate. We do not recommend re-planting.