Exotically eco-chic, an array of naturalistic botanical elements brings a burst of life indoors and out. Hardy and easy to care for, a resilient variety of succulent plants comes expertly potted in a unique birch bark container. Petite measures approximately 6" in diameter by 6 1/2" tall, large measures approximately 12" in diameter by 9" tall and each Succulent Birch Planter requires 2nd day shipping.
Succulent Birch Planter is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water. Allow presentation box to drain completely before returning to any surface.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.