Nestled in a distressed tray, our petite metal potagers serve three times the rustic charm. Expertly planted with succulents and brimming with farmstead character, each planted potager measures approximately 5 1/2" in diameter by 5 1/2" tall; tray is 18" x 6" x 3 1/2". Requires 2nd day shipping.
- Farmstead Succulent Trio & Tray is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.