This may just be one of the most sly planters we’ve ever seen. Filled with a lush gathering of hardy, gem-tone succulent plants, our Fox Succulent Planter is hand crafted of twine and natural fibers to bring a little touch of whimsy to life. Measuring approximately 15" long by 10" tall, planter requires 2nd day shipping.
Fox Succulent Planter is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.