Like a peacock strutting his stuff, our succulent planter is a sight to behold. Crafted of ceramic with a textured feather design in tones of teal, blue, and green, Peacock Succulent Planter comes fully planted and measures approximately 6" in diameter by 9" tall. Requires 2nd day shipping.
Peacock Succulent Planter is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.