Petite Succulent Birch Planter
- 1 Birtch Pot, 6.5" x 3.5"
- 3 Small Assorted Succulents
Large Succulent Birch Planter
- 1 Birtch Pot, 7" x 6"
- 6 Small Assorted Succulents
- Succulent Birch Planter is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- To care for these plants, remove each individual pot from their wooden presentation box and place in the sink. Water thoroughly and allow each to drain completely before returning the plants to their presentation box. To tell if your plants need to be watererd, gently pinch a leaf on each plant. Leaves should feel firm and full of water, like a grape. If leaves do not feel firm, give your plants a thorough watering.
- Your Succulent Birch Planter will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, it should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- The succulent plants in your Succulent Birch Planter should be kept in in the birch planter bucket. We do not recommend re-planting.