A charming array of petite, hearty succulents forms a lush green garden in a rustic-meets-modern slatted wood trough with side-by-side removable metal planter boxes. Fresh and alluring, our Farmhouse Succulent measures approximately 10" x 5" x 6 ½" to top of arrangement and requires 2nd day shipping.
Farmhouse Succulent is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.