Representing strength and courage, our Winter Bear Succulent is a lively accent piece. Crafted of ceramic with a mocha-tinted cream color, planter arrives fully arranged and ready to display. Winter Bear Succulent measures approximately 8" wide by 10" tall and requires 2nd day shipping.
Winter Bear Succulent is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.