What’s black and white and green on top? Our Zebra Succulent Planter! Adorably shaped in the likeness of a zebra, our ceramic potager is expertly planted with a stunning variety of hardy, easy to care for succulents. Planter measures approximately 9" x 5" x 9" tall and requires 2nd day shipping.
Zebra Succulent Planter is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.