An oasis of simplistic beauty, our wonderfully balanced array of succulents sprout from lush moss to bring a bit of calm to home, work, or the outdoors. Arranged in a distressed metallic potager, Zen Garden Succulent measures approximately 7" in diameter and 11" tall. Requires 2nd day shipping.
Zen Garden Succulent is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.
- We hand select each succulent plant from our greenhouse for all of our arrangements. Depending on freshness and seasonal availability, succulent variety, color, and size may vary.