Elevated by a wood base, our gorgeous ceramic potager is overflowing with a variety of the most fascinating air plants. Expertly arranged and ready to display, Air Plant Garden is a stunning showpiece that's wonderfully easy to care for. Measures approximately 6" in diameter by 8" tall.
Air Plant Garden is an easy to care for arrangement of air plants.
- Air plants grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Air plants are hardy plants that don't require soil to thrive.
- Place in an area with indirect sunlight and fresh air. Avoid direct sunlight as air plants can burn easily. Yes, air plants can survive with artificial light, too!
- Soak in water once a week for 20-30 minutes. Shake off excess water and dry upside down. In drier months, mist plants once or twice a week in addition to soaking.
- If you see any browning leaves, simply remove the leaf or clip the brown part off. Enjoy!