Sometimes it’s the little things that mean the most. Charming mini pot is decorated with a minimalistic elephant and heart that’s perfectly sized to display on a desk or small table. Beautifully vibrant arrangement measures approximately 4" in diameter by 6" to top of arrangement and requires 2nd day shipping.
"Always Remember" Succulent is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.
"Always Remember" Succulent is a fresh cut floral arrangement.
- Carefully remove the cardboard inserts holding your flower arrangement in place then unpack.
- The arrangement is held in place by bindwire around the wooden box. You can cut this off as it is not needed anymore.
-Some of the outer guard petals may need to be removed from the flowers to remove any bruises and encourage new growth and beauty.
-Additionally, we use the freshest flowers available, so certain stems in the arrangement may not be fully bloomed when first received. Be patient-the new buds should show within a day or two!
-Flowers should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.