Send a charming special delivery. Our Ceramic Truck Succulent arrives planted with a variety of hardy, easy to care for succulents. Planter measures approximately 10" x 4" x 7" tall and requires 2nd day shipping.
Ceramic Truck Succulent is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.
- We hand select each succulent plant from our greenhouse for all of our arrangements. Depending on freshness and seasonal availability, succulent variety, color, and size may vary.