An oasis of exotic lush green succulents adds a fresh flourish to a unique textured pot in neutral earth tones. Contemporary and elegant, our curvilinear pot reinterprets classic basket weave design for a hand woven appearance. Mojave Succulent measures approximately 7" in diameter by 6" tall and requires 2nd day shipping.
- 5 Small Assorted Jade - Crassula Succulent
- 1 Resin Basketweave Black Stripes Planter
- 1 Assorted Aloe 3.5" (Aloe Trays/Echeveria )
Mojave Succulent is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.