Within a gilded gold tone metallic ceramic vessel, a variety of exotic succulent plants creates an elegant and easy to care for accent. Potager measures approximately 9" in diameter by 7" tall and requires 2nd day shipping. Be sure to choose your card type in the drop down box
. Please contact Jen Maschmidt at email@example.com
with any questions. If you have more than five gift recipients, please request our order template
. Gift will ship the following business day when order is placed by 2:00 EST.
TD Ameritrade Institutional Gilded Succulent Potager is an easy to care for arrangement of potted succulent plants.
- Succulents grow in some extremely diverse and arid environments, making them incredibly hearty. They survive with minimal effort, but thrive on tender loving care.
- Watering: Succulents store water in their roots and leaves. As such, they typically do not need more than 1 ounce of water per month.
- Before watering, check soil. If it is damp, please wait to water.
- If soil is parched, place succulent in the sink and give 1 ounce of water. Allow presentation box to drain completely before returning to any surface.
- Light: Succulents like bright light, they will thrive in almost any setting from shade to full sun. However, they should be kept out of extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- We do not recommend re-planting.