When Life Gives You Lemons...
Make a Lemon Drop Martini
There's nothing quite like sipping on a bright Lemon Drop Martini to turn a hot summer day into a sweet getaway. The key to the best citrusy candy cocktail? Balancing the sweet and sour notes with a luscious homemade lemon sugar rim! Follow our simple recipe to turn any hour into happy hour.
|2||ounces lemon vodka|
|3/4||ounces triple sec|
|3/4||ounce simple syrup|
|1||ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice|
LEMON SUGAR INGREDIENTS:
|1/2||cup granulated sugar|
|Freshly grated lemon zest|
1. Chill martini glasses in freezer for 10 minutes prior to serving.
2. Combine sugar and lemon zest with a fork and spread on a plate.
3. Moisten the rim of a chilled martini glass with lemon juice and dip in the lemon sugar.
4. Place lemon vodka, triple sec, simple syrup, and freshly squeezed lemon juice into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
5. Strain martini into the prepared glass and enjoy!